It is time, finally! Yuka and me are about to leave to a six-day roadtrip to see some of the highlights of the Confederate States, including a visit to my buddy Christian in Atlanta and my relative Martha. Tons of photos to be made...
How'r'y'all doin'? It'll be great to welcome you here in Atlanta, in the lovely Homepark neighborhood. Everything is set for your arrival, and I have bought some frozen fruits, so you guys can give me a live presentation of that unbelievable blender. I wish you a safe and pleasant trip and see you this afternoon!
2 Comments:
How'r'y'all doin'?
It'll be great to welcome you here in Atlanta, in the lovely Homepark neighborhood. Everything is set for your arrival, and I have bought some frozen fruits, so you guys can give me a live presentation of that unbelievable blender. I wish you a safe and pleasant trip and see you this afternoon!
Hey Christian,
thanks again for the great time and the ritz-like hospitaliy in Atlanta! It was awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home