Monday, May 09, 2005

Vancouver (April 24-26)



"Unlike other Canadian cities, Vancouver's growth has been gradual and sensitive of its surroundings, trying to find a balance between convenience, comfort and rugged beauty." - The Lonely Planet hits the nail on the head!



To be here feels a bit like being in Melbourne, since it's also sandwiched between ocean and mountains. Must be a nice place to live at...
And it's a great place to spend the next two days at in particular!



The city core is located on a peninsula - walk a few minutes and you see the water.



Downtown.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello little brother,
it's just one of these rare moments that I've got a second to browse through your webpage ..... awsome pictures to die for everywhere .... glad, I am not sitting in "good old germany" rather in cosmopolitan Melbourne:):) .... !
Thinking of you. xxxooo your big sister, jan and the kids

Monday, June 06, 2005 8:26:00 am  
Blogger jendrik said...

Hey sis,
I'm glad you had time to visit & enjoyed it! Know what? Why don't I just book a flight from Toronto to Melbourne and finish my studies there. Still craving for Australia...would be a great chance to see each other and the kids again. And, of course, to have a nice run with their daddy. =)

Monday, June 06, 2005 12:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home