Ottawa Half-Marathon

It's May 29th, 10:15am.
The starter's gun opens the Ottawa Half-Marathon race - our race!
Together with 14,000 other runners and who-knows how many spectators (that, of course, were cheering just at us), we enjoy the sun and homy by-the-firesite temperatures as well as the scenic sightseeing-route.
Exchanging our experience with other runners at our hostel afterwards and enjoying delicious chinese food in downtown is a nice close to this amazing weekend.

4 Comments:
Oh my good - that´s a wonderful girl - isn´t that a tough gentleman?!
911targa
I can defenitely confirm the first statement! =)
I am sorry to correct you: Unfortunately it was only the young, handsome, power buzzing gentleman everyone kept an eye on. The girl in fact looked more like a "drop in the curve".
äh, what I actually meant...she looked like "a gulp of water in the curb".
Post a Comment
<< Home