More from Washington
No, this is no belated April Fool's joke; I didn't take another shorttrip back to America ...unfortunately!
These are rather some previously unreleased photos from Yuka's digicam.

Check our great minivan above, for example! I took this one at the very last day, just before we returned it to the lessor in New Jearsey.

The monument in Washington D.C., in the center of the National Mall.

At the east end of the mall: the Capitol.

Michelin Jendrik. (I rember, it was a cold day...)

"Resting" against one of the various flagpoles around the foot of the monument.

The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum is certainly one good reason to visit Washington. I'm standing in front of the original hatch from the Apollo 11 Command Module.

The Messerschmitt Bf. 109G-6, to this day Germany's best known aircraft.

Wright's 1903 flyer, probably one of the most famous pieces of engineeringl.
These are rather some previously unreleased photos from Yuka's digicam.

Check our great minivan above, for example! I took this one at the very last day, just before we returned it to the lessor in New Jearsey.

The monument in Washington D.C., in the center of the National Mall.

At the east end of the mall: the Capitol.

Michelin Jendrik. (I rember, it was a cold day...)

"Resting" against one of the various flagpoles around the foot of the monument.

The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum is certainly one good reason to visit Washington. I'm standing in front of the original hatch from the Apollo 11 Command Module.

The Messerschmitt Bf. 109G-6, to this day Germany's best known aircraft.

Wright's 1903 flyer, probably one of the most famous pieces of engineeringl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home