Saturday, July 09, 2005

Niagara Falls



The time has come! Niagara Falls is less than a 2-hour drive from Waterloo. In principle, it is inevitable to get to the "Las Vegas of Canada" sooner or later as an exchange student. I resisted successfully - until today.



I have to admit, the falls themselves are impressive - the amusement park around isn't. Thus, I made some panoramic photos (click!) of the falls only.



The national boundary runs through the river - the other side of Niagara river is already U.S.-American territory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice said...

Niagara Falls is one of my favourite places in Canada (and not just because that is where Brett is from). I don't like the "Las Vegas" part of the area (that bit up the hill with all of the tacky shops) but the falls themselves are sublime. Any time I am in the area, I have to go look at the falls.

Sorry I haven't had time to write you a proper e-mail yet, Jendrik, but I've been busy working long days finishing the French course I am taking this summer. We will catch up soon!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:08:00 pm  
Blogger Beatrice said...

And I forgot to mention, I love the rainbow- it's perfect and you got some great photos of it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home